Development Engineer (m/f)
- Development of electric/electronic components for modern combustion engines and transmissions
- Project Engineering – concept development for electrical systems, supporting projects from the concept phase through to start of production
- Requirements engineering – direct communication with international customers and suppliers
- Validation – component testing and approval
- Modelling - fit-stretch modelling, simulation and general advice
- Completed technical education or studies with a focus on electrical engineering, mechatronics or automotive engineering
- Professional experience in the automotive industry, ideally with automotive electrics / electronics
- Understanding of electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) an advantage
- Knowledge of relevant EDP as an advantage
- Good command of English
- High degree of independence, motivation and enthusiasm
- Communication skills & team-oriented personality
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 3.429,84 gross/month.
Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.
Aplica ya recomendar trabajo