Catharina Trierenberg is the new chairwoman of the supervisory board
Mag. Catharina Trierenberg is the new chairwoman of the supervisory board of BRP-Powertrain Management GmbH. She superseds KR DI Herbert Steinwender, who resigned membership and chairmanship for reasons of age.
Catharina Trierenberg has been on the BRP-ROTAX Supervisory Board since September 2018. Now she took over the chairmanship on October 21, 2020 as the first woman. "We are particularly proud to be able to welcome a woman at the head of the supervisory board," emphasize the BRP-Rotax managing directors. "We are pleased to have won someone with excellent industry and group know-how in Ms. Trierenberg."
The new BRP-ROTAX Supervisory Board is now composed as follows:
- Catharina Trierenberg – Chairwoman
- Sebastien Martel –Group CFO and Deputy Chairman
- Josef Weissl - Member of the supervisory board
- Josef Madlmayr – Member of the supervisory board and chairman of the works committee at BRP-Rotax GmbH & Co KG
- Günther Pauli - member of the supervisory board and works council member
The BRP-Rotax management and the owners thank Mr. Steinwender for his more than 20 years of commitment and his excellent support.