Can-Am Maverick X3 racers once again captured multiple wins
It was a busy weekend for the Can-Am Off-Read racing Teams. Once again they captured multiple wins at the weekend including the BITD Vegas to Reno and the Heartland Challenge:
1. BITD Vegas to Reno (Longest Off Road Race in the United States with 530miles)
Can-Am did win the event for a 3rd consecutive year, continuing to increase its lead in "Best In The Desert" championship.
- Phil Blurton - No Limit racing XPS - 1st place Overall UTV class
Phil recovered from a 20 minutes deficit and pass for the lead 15 miles from the finish line ending with 1:37sec lead
- Dustin Jones - S3 - 3rd position Overall UTV class
Dustin drove well, starting with a non favorable 48th position pick
- Michael Isom - 1st place - Unlimited UTV Class
2. Des Moines IA, the Heartland Challenge UTV endurance
- Kyle Chainey - XPS
Won 4 hours endurance race with his Maverick X3 repeating his success of last year
Congratulations to all teams!