BRP unveils ultimate luxury touring road trip vehicle with all-new Can-Am Spyder RT Lineup
- The 2020 Can-Am Spyder RT lineup has a modern design, enhanced comfort, and maximized convenience, for an awesome long-distance road trip experience
- The incredibly popular Can-Am Ryker is attracting more people to the sport of three-wheel riding with an accessible price, full of customization options
- Can-Am will expand its Rider Education Program, making it even easier for people to learn to ride and then hit the road on three wheels
Las Vegas, Nevada, September 10, 2019 – BRP (TSX:DOO; NASDAQ:DOOO) is raising the bar in the luxury touring riding segment with its all-new Can-Am Spyder RT model lineup. The 2020 Can-Am Spyder RT is the ultimate road trip vehicle if you crave comfort and style on the open road. It has an entirely new contemporary look along with added convenience features for epic solo or two-up adventures.
“The new Can-Am Spyder RT reflects what we’ve learned from owners over the past ten years since we first unveiled the touring lineup,” said Josée Perreault, Senior Vice-President, Can-Am On-Road at BRP. “Spyder RT riders have explored millions of miles of open road, and we’ve reimagined the ideal road trip vehicle based on their feedback. This is the result, and it truly is an ultimate riding experience.”
Complementing the vehicle’s modern design are innovative, premium features focused on making the ride better and more fun. This includes everything from new LED headlights for better road visibility, to a completely redesigned cockpit with a new display panel and easier controls.
The lineup also raises the bar with comfort so you can relax and soak in the sights, including:
- A new extended floorboard so you can change leg positions and sit however you prefer
- Ultra-comfortable rider and passenger heated seats that maximize seating space, with increased lumbar support for better back support that minimizes fatigue
- A new adjustable electric windshield with memory function that provides enhanced protection from the elements
- Lower seating and an optimized suspension for better handling, enhanced cornering, and more stability on long straightaways
There is also a massive amount of storage – 47 total gallons (177L) – including a rear top case that can fit two XL helmets side-by-side, as well as LinQ compatibility, an innovative technology that allows riders to quickly add or remove the rear top case and install a cooler, sport bag, or other accessories. And for the first time ever in the Spyder RT lineup, you can choose to ride with no storage on the back if you prefer a sleeker and sportier look.
The Can-Am Ryker: A great choice for short, fun rides
But not all riders prefer to hit the open road for thousands of miles in the lap of luxury, which is where the acclaimed Can-Am Ryker lineup comes in. The Ryker is perfect for people who prefer shorter, easier rides and incredible customization options. The 2020 Can-Am Ryker continues to shatter the accessibility barrier for ease of riding and price, and changes for the new model year focus on even more customization.
“The Can-Am Ryker has been a phenomenon since we unveiled it last year,” said Perreault. “It is cracking the code of how to grow the sport, which has been an industry-wide challenge for years. We are committed to democratizing the open road, and the Can-Am Ryker is proving to be an ideal vehicle to get it done, for both men and women across a wide range of ages.”
As part of the effort to bring in more riders, BRP is expanding its Rider Education Program (REP). The program partners with rider training facilities to provide classes on Can-Am 3-Wheel Vehicles. More than 18,000 people have completed Can-Am REP to date, and it is a near even split between men and women.
Whether you dream of exploring the open road on a Can-Am Spyder or fall in love with the accessible, fun, and customizable Can-Am Ryker, BRP has you covered. Go to www.CanAmOnRoad.com to find out more about the complete 2020 Can-Am On-Road Vehicle lineup, including full product specs and technical information.
Public Relations+43 7246 / 601 2202 email@example.com