BRP reports results for its fourth quarter and FY21 year-end
Highlights for FY21 Q4
- Revenues of $1,815.1 million, an increase of $199.2 million compared to FY20 fourth quarter;
- Normalized diluted earnings per share are $1.82, an increase of $0.70 per share, while diluted earnings per share of $2.95, an increase of $1.63 per share when compared to FY20 fourth quarter
Highlights for FY21
- Solid retail performance in North America with Powersports retail sales up 25% in FY21, compared to FY20, resulting in an all-time low level of its North American powersport dealer inventory;
- Revenues of $5,952.9 million, a decrease of $99.8 million compared to FY20, as most of the Company’s manufacturing operations were temporarily suspended for two months in response to COVID-19 measures;
- Outperformed FY21 guidance with Normalized diluted earnings per share of $5.39, an increase of $1.56 per share or 41%, while diluted earnings per share of $4.10, an increase of $0.14 per share or 3.5%, when compared to FY20;
- The Company realigned its marine business by winding down the Evinrude E-TEC outboard engines and focusing on the growth of its boat brands and new technologies;
- On February 16, 2021, the Company repaid the US $600 million Term Loan B-2 and concurrently increased the outstanding amount under its Term Loan B-1 by US $300.0 million.
Fiscal 2022 full-year guidance
- The Company is expecting a strong revenue growth ranging from 25% to 30% compared to FY21, with positive contributions from all its product lines;
- Anticipated Normalized diluted earnings per share of $7.25 to $8.00, representing a growth of 35% to 48% compared to FY21
Read the entire information under Press Release.