BRP REPORTS FISCAL YEAR 2016 THIRD-QUARTER RESULTS
- Revenues of $1,010.2 million, a 10.0% increase compared to the third quarter of FY2015;
- Normalized EBITDA of $141.5, a 5.5% increase compared to the same period last year;
- Net income of $65.5 million, an increase of $28.3 million compared to the same period last year;
- Normalized net income of $72.8 million resulting in a normalized diluted earnings per share of $0.62; and
- Launch of the Can-Am Defender side-by-side vehicle in the largest segment of the off-road vehicle market.
Valcourt, Québec, December 11, 2015 — BRP Inc. (TSX:DOO) today reported its financial results for the three- and nine-month periods ended October 31, 2015. All financial information is in Canadian dollars unless otherwise noted. The complete financial results are available at www.sedar.com.
“Thanks to our geographic, manufacturing and product diversification and our solid execution, we delivered strong results for the third quarter,” said José Boisjoli, president and CEO. “During the quarter, we entered the largest segment of the side-by-side industry by launching the Can-Am Defender utility model and it has received very positive reviews by media and dealers alike. On the ATV and PWC side, our products performed well by registering continued market share gains.”
In closing, Boisjoli added: “While considering the volatile economic situation in many regions, I am pleased with how we have progressed so far this year. We have delivered on our plan and we continue to gain momentum with our network worldwide. I remain confident that we will reach our objectives for FY2016.”
 See “Non-IFRS Measures” section.
Further information can be found in the press release.