BRP reports fiscal year 2016 second-quarter results
- Revenues of $812.1 million, a 4.1% increase compared to the second quarter of FY2015;
- Normalized EBITDA of $53.1, a 69.6% increase compared to the same period last year;
- Gross profit of $169.4 million representing 20.9% of revenues, an increase of $26.5 million compared to the same period last year;
- Normalized net income of $4.0 million resulting in a normalized diluted earnings per share of $0.03; and
- FY16 financial guidance adjusted upward due to lower assumed depreciation expenses.
Valcourt, Québec, September 11, 2015 — BRP Inc. (TSX:DOO) today reported its financial results for the three- and six-month periods ended July 31, 2015. All financial information is in Canadian dollars unless otherwise noted. The complete financial results are available at www.sedar.com.
“Two years after the introduction of the Sea-Doo Spark, we can now affirm that we have achieved our goal of rejuvenating the personal watercraft industry, knowing that it has grown globally by more than 25%, having a positive impact on sales of traditional personal watercraft. We also had an excellent first season with our Can-Am Outlander L ATV family, which contributed to good market share gains in the mid-cc ATV segment,” said José Boisjoli, president and CEO. “These successes are the results of the teams’ excellent execution and hitting the market on time.”
Further information can be found in the press release.