WORKING AT ROTAX
Being bored is so last year! Our employees appreciate the open work climate and variety of areas of responsibility. Our managers set great store by motivation and enthusiasm, esteem and recognition. We are convinced that in order to implement our vision we must have the right staff on the team.
Together we work ceaselessly on improving our processes. For this we rely on a holistic, company-wide management system: BRPMS. A collective work culture makes international, cross-location cooperation easier. Health & safety have top priority, with no compromising.
Observance of our social responsibility is carried out with targeted CSR activities. Topics such as sustainability and encouraging young people are particularly close to our heart. We offer graduates of advanced technical colleges and universities the opportunity to put their knowledge into practice and to collaborate in the development of innovative premium powertrains.
Learn more about working at BRP-Rotax
EMPLOYEE VALUE PROPOSITION
Well-educated, full of energy and fascinated by technology – this is the spirit that our employees have in common. We are looking for talents who accompany us on our way to becoming the worldwide top supplier of powersports vehicles with enthusiasm and inventiveness.
Cultural Diversity combined with tradition are very important values to us. Working with people from 20 nations offers many ways of inspiring contacts.
Knowledge and commitment are an important contribution to our company's success. At corporate events we gain strength for new challenges. Employees enjoy the BRP Family Day and the Christmas market with their families.
Three times a year, structured appraisal interviews between managers and their employees take place. Used wisely, the appraisal interview shows us opportunities for our individual development and new perspectives. At the same time, it supports our focus on strategic goals and priorities.
Faithfulness, loyalty and performance are valued and encouraged at BRP-Rotax. Therefore, we organize numerous events to honor not only our BRP products but especially our employees.
However, our success is not only celebrated internally. We are proud of having received several prizes and awards, which include amongst others the best company in apprentice training and prizes for our innovative products and our contributions to society and the environment.
Enthusiastic, motivated and full of energy are people who have enough time for themselves and who have an intact social network. Professional challenges have to be in a healthy balance with private life.
As diverse as our lives are our working time models. Office staff is encountered at their workplace between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., the rest of the working time can be adapted to individual needs.
Flexible part-time models for parents facilitate the compatibility of family and work. When the time of transition to retirement comes, our employees can choose between different partial retirement models.
To ensure a continuous standard of living when retired, in 1975, we decided to set up a company pension scheme. Our employees have a BRP-pension account and which can be assessed individually.
- An occupational physician and a company doctor with fixed appointment times take care of the employees' health.
Health Awareness Days
- Health awareness days at BRP-Rotax are always organised along certain themes. On offer are workshops on health checks right down to expert advice for all staff members.
- The company’s in-house doo it fitness centre is available round the clock to all staff and their dependents seven days a week.
- We are convinced that personal development takes place on the job to a large extent. Lively exchange of knowledge, new tasks and exchanges with colleagues on an international level constitute central elements of development.
- Our employees get individually supported in the continuous further education of their professional, social und methodological competences.
Feedback and Coaching
- An active, lived feedback culture and coaching by external specialists enhances the spectrum of training and further training programmes for our staff.
- The company restaurant provides staff with warm midday meals and fresh salads. The restaurant was recently awarded a “healthy cuisine” certificate by the Province of Upper Austria.
- All staff members receive a midday-meal allowance from the company when they eat in the company restaurant.
- At the restaurant, at the Bistroshop and at drinks machines on the factory site there is a great choice of soft and hot drinks. Free drinking water is available to staff from water dispensers.
- Fresh fruit is available in the restaurant and at the Bistroshop.
- Small snacks are available at the Bistroshop.
- For business travels and trips in order to business our employees have access to our modern and well-equiped pool cars.
- Our company is largely disabled accessible.
Coaching and Mentoring Programme
- Connecting networks. Apprentices and new staff members receive coaching or mentoring partners so that they can settle into the world of BRP-Rotax more easily and develop in the best possible way.
- There are a large number of company parking spaces available.
Good Transport Connection
- The company has a very good connection to public transport.
Flexible Working Hours
- By means of up-to-date working hours’ models – geared to company and individual needs – we offer our staff the opportunity to co-design their working day. Flexible working hours’ models such as flexitime, part-time, parental part-time leave, partial retirement and training leave are good examples of life-phase-oriented working.
- We organise events for employees and their families on a regular basis so that together we can celebrate our achievements and successes.
Company Holidays and Induction Days
- Company holidays and fixed induction days are agreed in advance to make free-time scheduling easier.
Training Leave / Time Out
- On consultation with managers, staff can take advantage of training leave and sabbaticals as part of life-phase-oriented working.
Company Pension Scheme
- For decades it has been tradition here to support our employees after their active working life has ended. Back in 1975 we introduced a model for company pensions. There is also a tax-free, safe-guarding- the-future option. The most recent change in retirement savings is an up-to-date, contribution-oriented works pension.
- At the Power, Sport & Fun Fahrzeug GmbH shop employees can buy trendy ROTAX and BRP clothing at special employee rates and hire BRP vehicles at a reduced price. With the BRP-Rotax employee advantages programme, our employees can also buy BRP vehicles and accessories at a discount. You receive a subsidy from the company when you buy a vehicle or accessories from an authorised dealer.
- A company operating globally in a dynamic environment can be successful only with employees who want to be the best and are prepared to do something about it. The results we gain together are reflected in our annual BRP bonus. These successes also depend on the manifold and continual improvements made by our employees.
- For employees who use the more eco-friendly option of local public transport to come to work the company will pay the cost. Those who depend on private transport are supported with a travel allowance.
Gifts for employees
- Employees who have been with the company for 25, 35, 40 or 45 years will be honoured for their service at an evening event and receive recognition for their long-time loyalty to the company.
BE PART OF OUR SUCCESS STORY
Working at BRP-Rotax opens the doors to new challenges and a professional work environment that allows you to push forward with your career. We look forward to receiving your application.