Specialist (m/f) Thermodynamics
- Responsibility for defining and presenting the development objectives of turbocharged and naturally aspirated engines in terms of performance, efficiency and emissions.
- Development of thermodynamic concepts with support of design and calculation
- Planning of necessary adaptations of the functionality of the motor control system
- Development of the thermodynamic properties of the engines using state-of-the-art measurement and control technology
- Preparation of development results for transfer to engine and vehicle calibration
- Completed technical studies (FH, university) in the field of mechanical engineering, mechatronics, industrial engineering and management with relevant elective courses and practical experience in the field of thermodynamics or combustion engine technology
- At least 3 years work experience
- Alternative: HTL degree with at least 8 years of sound professional experience on the engine test bench and in project work
- Good knowledge of combustion engines, in measurement and evaluation procedures for thermodynamic engine evaluation and application of the corresponding software tools (Uniplot, Excel, Concerto, Inca, SGE, Matlab Simulink)
- Experience in handling engine control systems is an advantage when working on the engine test bench
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Communicative team player with independent working style and strong enthusiasm
- Basic willingness to travel
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 3.390,26 gross/month. Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.
Apply now Recommend job