Spezialist Financial Statements (m/f)
with interest in internal control processes
- Independent processing of accounting topics according to IFRS & UGB
- Balance sheet reporting and financial statements of the Austrian affiliated companies
- Monitoring and adaptation of internal control systems (SOX)
- Participation in audits and internal audits
- Academic degree with focus on accounting or higher-level secondary commercial college with diploma exam and accountancy examination
- Good command of English and computer skills
- Knowledge of SAP as a plus
- Own initiative and commitment
- Independent and structured way of work, sense of responsibility
- Communication talent
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 3.301,13 gross/month.
Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.
Apply now Recommend job