Solution Architect (m/f)
- System-supported process optimization in the area of Rotax propulsion systems
- Support in the design, conception, implementation and operation of hardware and software projects in cooperation with the required departments and consultants
- Documentation and roll out of changes, as well as communication to the appropriate departments (change management)
- Management of (sub) projects
- Subject-specific education at university of applied science or technology / university or subject-specific degree from technical college with at least 3 years of professional experience
- First experience with Salesforce or other cloud-based CRM systems
- Experience with SAP, ideally programming skills
- Systematic and purposeful way of working, high quality awareness
- High social competence, negotiating skills & initiative
- Independence, performance and willingness to learn as well as flexibility
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 2.689,94 gross/month.
Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.
Apply now Recommend job