Supervisor Nightshift (m/f)
- Responsibility for the production of engine components in permanent night shift
- Ensuring ongoing production while adhering to profitability and quality targets
- Coordination and supervision of the entire night shift for several production areas
- Carrying out security checks and 5S short checks
- Problem solving and documentation in case of technical malfunctions, failures and special occurrences
- Readiness for permanent night shift from 10 PM to 06:00 AM
- Completed technical apprenticeship as a metalworking, machining, mechanical engineering, production technician, mechatronics technician or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in industrial metal processing or engine production
- Experience in production management or production management
- Good technical understanding, high sense of responsibility and strong communication skills
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for
this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 3.558,55 gross/month plus shift bonus.
Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.
Apply now Recommend job