SAP Inhouse Consultant (m/f)
- Company-wide support of the SAP FICO module with flexible working hours (home office options)
- Advance the digitization of the finance department with new and innovative solutions
- Close cooperation with the specialist departments
- Coordination and clarification with external service providers
- Support of end and key users during implementations
- Dealing with new forward-looking technologies and trends e.g. weekly Innovation Day
- Academic degree (informatics, business informatics, business administration) or other appropriate education
- Experience in the SAP FICO module (further SAP modules as a plus) as well as basic knowledge of programming (ABAP)
- Good command of German and English
- Cohesion and high esteem in a motivated team
- Proactive and solution-oriented working style
- Basic willingness to travel
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 3.429,84 gross/month.
Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.
Apply now Recommend job