Regional Manager Europe (m/f)
Global Trade Service
We are a global leader in the world of powersports vehicles, propulsion systems and boats built on over 75 years of ingenuity and intensive consumer focus. Our portfolio of industry-leading and distinctive products includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-Doo watercraft, Can-Am on- and offroad vehicles, Alumacraft, Manitou, Quintrex, Stacer and Savage boat, Evinrude and Rotax marine propulsion systems as well as Rotax engines for karts, motorcycles and recreational aircraft. We complete our lines of products with a dedicated parts, accessories and clothing to fully enhance the riding experience. From over 120 countries, our global workforce is made up of more than 13,000 driven, resourceful people.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP
- YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- Be a part of a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Work with a team of dedicated and passionate people.
- Join the company which offers an outstanding environment that gives play to your drive for innovation and self-initiative every day.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
As the Manager – Global Trade Services Europe you will be accountable for establishing trade compliance guidelines of your assigned regions. This will be accomplished by implementing processes, procedures, programs, control points, KPIs, internal reviews and other specific local variances.
You will establish and maintain proper business relations with your region leadership team, government, customs authorities, suppliers and system solution providers.
This role reports to the Global Trade Services Director and will work closely with the Regional operations leadership.
Your Key deliverables are:
- Implement and support the trade compliance guidelines of the assigned regions
- Manage import and export processes efficient, accomplish compliance audits as well as supply chain security processes execution
- Implement global trade compliance policies and support of the Global Trade Services structure
- Monitor the regional trade compliance risks and opportunities
- Support and Manage your regional team resources
- Interface to the competent public authorities as well as internal and external partners
- You interact as main trade compliance point of contact for your region support
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (International Trade, Supply Chain, Logistics) and at least
- Minimum 7 years’ experience trade compliance management functions in Europe
- Trade Compliance and customs brokers certifications as an advantage
- Advanced legal knowledge of the region (free trade agreement, valuation, compliance, taxation of import / export)
- Very good knowledge of trade regulations
- Experience in project management and change management an asset
- Fluent in English and the main region languages
- Willingness to travel to national and international locations
This position could be located in our Main BRP facilities in Europe.
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry in Austria is EUR 4,519.13 gross/month.
Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.
Apply now Recommend job