PLM & CAD Application Engineer (m/f)
- Participation in the development of a future-oriented, new PLM system (PTC)
- Technical support and further development of the CAD-PLM landscape
- Main contact person for the coordination of external service providers
- Close cooperation with engineering and key users
- Dealing with new future-oriented technologies and trends
- Completed education in the fields of computer science, mechanical engineering or similar
- Experience of PDM/CAD/CAx systems (e.g. PTC CREO / Windchill) is an advantage
- Very good German and English knowledge
- Communicative team player with a high level of initiative and customer orientation
- Basic willingness to travel
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 2.644,20 gross/month.
Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.
Apply now Recommend job