Specialist Payroll (m/f)
- Handling of time management for blue collar workers, processing of personnel registration forms and telephone inquiries concerning time management
- SAP data maintenance and processing, payroll, party traffic and processing of general evaluations
- Supporting the team in administrative activities such as: General secretarial activities and creation of purchase requisitions
- Execution of tasks in the access area (-system)
- Representation activities in the leasing sector (time management, auditing)
- Completed commercial education and ideally first experience in payroll, returnees are welcome
- Enjoy working with numbers and interest in legal issues
- Completed personnel accountability check or readiness to complete it
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word), SAP knowledge as a plus
- Basic knowledge in English
- Open, responsible personality and precise and independent work as well as team-oriented action and commitment
- Good time management
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 2.234,82 gross/month.
Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.
Apply now Recommend job