Employee Rotax MAX Dome (m/f)
Are you open to new challenges, flexible, enjoy working with people and want to be part of a young and motivated team?
Then become part of the MAX Dome family and apply now!
- Monitoring of the race track during the race
- Ensure that the karts in the pitlane are operational, correctly loaded and ready for the next mission
- Customer instruction (karts, track, safety)
- Customer support during boarding and disembarking
- Intervention in the event of an accident on the karting track
- Exercising the activities of a fireman after appropriate training
- Friendly and competent customer care
- Occasional cooperation in the maintenance and repair of the equipment
- Independent operation
- Regulatory intervention/enforcement of the established rules
- Ability to work in a team
- Friendly and well-groomed appearance
- Willingness to work in the evening and on weekends
As operator of the world's first Rotax MAX Dome, we offer flexible part-time employment for evening and weekend with different contract models. The minimum gross salary for this position is € 1.800,00 on a full-time basis.
Apply now Recommend job