- Product-related work with support for the product development process
- Collaboration on various components and development of extensive practical knowledge in the field of internal combustion engines
- Support of innovative engine and transmission concepts up to series construction
- Creation of 3D designs, assemblies and design modifications
- Completed technical education, University degree in mechanical engineering, plastics engineering, combustion engine, etc.
- Experience with 3D construction, ideally with Creo
- Knowledge of internal combustion engines and propulsion systems
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Team player with enthusiasm, diligence and engagement
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 2.511,99 gross/month. Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.
Apply now Recommend job