Junior Functional Safety Manager (m/f)
- Assist the Functional Safety Manager to develop safety culture and functional safety processes
- Support development projects regarding any completion of functional safety activities from concept to production
- Support production, service maintenance and disposal to ensure functional safety is maintained for the whole product lifecycle
- Undertake any required training or coaching towards assuming the functional safety manager role
- Relevant technical qualifications (university of applied sciences or technology)
- Experience in automotive product development (ideally system level)
- Experience in software and hardware development as a plus
- Detail oriented and precise manner of working
- Solution-orientated and ability to learn quickly
- Good command of English
- Team oriented thinking and acting as well as good time and self-management with proactive style of working
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 3.301,13 gross/month.
Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.
Apply now Recommend job