Junior Developer (m/f)
- Development of electrical / electronic components for combustion engines
- Project Engineering: Concept development for electrical systems, supporting projects from the concept phase through to start of production
- Requirements Engineering: Clarification of requirements with customers and suppliers
- Validation: Execution of the component tests and the processing of the approval process
- Modelling: System model design, simulation and base calibration
- Interest in the technology of modern combustion engines
- Full technical qualifications (technical college with relevant work experience as a plus) in electric, electronics or mechatronics
- Knowledge of electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) is an advantage
- Relevant computing knowledge as a plus (EPLAN)
- Good command of English
- Teamworking skills, commercial acumen and approach
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 2.574,68 gross/month.
Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.
Apply now Recommend job