Industrial Engineer (m/f)
- Development, planning and design of production plants for crankshafts and camshafts
- Optimization of existing manufacturing processes, test facilities and equipment
- Design and construction of devices for production plants
- Accompanying the product development for the optimal transfer into series production
- Compilation of specifications, risk analyzes and CE conformity declarations
- Implementation of innovative production technologies
- HTL-Matura or technical apprenticeship with several years of professional experience
- Experience in the field of mechanical engineering, manufacturing processes or in automation technology
- Knowledge about manufacturing processes of engines and powertrains as an advantage
- Experience in project management
- Good communication skills in German and English
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position
in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 2.883,03 gross/month.
Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.
Apply now Recommend job