Industrial Engineer (m/f)
- Cooperation with R&D in the product development process of charging systems
- Design and optimization of the working environment of series production such as new systems, devices, tools, specification times, etc.
- Project management for the industrialisation of new products
- HTL Matura or technical apprenticeship with relevant job experience
- Good English and basic business knowledge
- Manufacturing technology and automation know-how
- Expertise in design and project management
- Pioneering spirit, implementation strength and flexibility
- Ability to motivate and to think analytically
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 2.883,03 gross/month. Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.
Apply now Recommend job