Finance & Operations Specialist (m/f)
- You will become part of the BRP-Rotax Financial Compliance Competence Center and work closely with the corporate headquarters in Canada.
- Development, planning and execution of audits in all business areas and processes
- Analysis of financial processes, identification of SOX/FIC-relevant risks and definition of internal controls
- Execution, documentation and presentation of the results of the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) tests on the required quality
- Continuous improvement of policies and processes, including the development of standards for data analysis and new audit technologies.
- Consulting and support in the implementation of harmonized internal controls and requirements
- Supporting management by monitoring and improving the internal control system
- Degree in economics (FH, university) with focus on financial management or controlling
- First professional experience in auditing
- Knowledge of SOX / FIC and audits
- Very good knowledge of English
- Passion for working with numbers and analytical approach
- Enthusiasm for new technologies (AI, Blockchain) and their use in automated control systems and databases
- High degree of independence, motivation and out-of-the-box mindset
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 2.883,03 gross/month.
Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.
Apply now Recommend job