Development Engineer (m/f) Electrics/Electronics
- Development of electrical/electronic components and systems for aircraft internal combustion engines (sensors, actuators, control units, ...)
- Specification and concept development for electrical systems
- Support of development projects from the concept phase to the start of series production
- Clarification of the requirements on the components for integration into the aircraft
- Planning, execution and evaluation of the component tests as well as the processing of the release process and support in the certification process
- Completed technical education (FH, TU, HTL with relevant professional experience) in the field of electrics, electronics, mechatronics or aircraft technology
- Experience with automotive electrics/electronics
- Knowledge of aircraft including certification and EMV (electromagnetic compatibility) as a plus
- Interest in electromobility
- Good IT knowledge (SAP as a plus)
- Good command of English
- Ability to work in a team and to think and act in business terms
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 3.390,26 gross/month.
Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.
Apply now Recommend job