- Supporting projects from the concept phase through to start of production
- Specification and design of electrical powertrains and components for powersport vehicles: electrical powertrains, controllers, battery packs, and battery management
- Planning, execution and evaluation of the component tests as well as processing of the approval process
- System model design, simulation and base calibration of the parameter of electrical/electronic components and systems
- Clarification of requirements with customers and suppliers
- Full technical qualifications (university of applied sciences or technology) in electrics, electronics or mechatronics
- Experience in the small and low voltage range as a plus
- Knowledge about electrical power trains or automotive electric/electronics as well as understanding of electromagnetic compatibility (EMV)
- Good computer skills (SAP as a plus)
- Good command of English
- Team working skills and commercial acumen
- Performance and the willingness to learn as well as flexibility
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 3.429,84 gross/month.
Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.
Apply now Recommend job