Senior System Engineer e-Mobility (m/f)
- System coordination of projects from the concept phase through to start of production
- Definition of system level requirements and system architecture for electric propulsion systems (vehicle control unit, e-motor, inverter, battery management, HMI, charger)
- Definition and development of functional and technical safety concepts and requirements according to ISO 26262
- Functional validation on a system level (vehicle, testbench)
- Helping to shape functional safety processes in line with ISO 26262
- Full technical qualifications (university of applied sciences or technology) with focus on electrical engineering, mechatronics, informatics, etc.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the field of e-mobility or e-propulsion
- Expertise in system engineering and functional safety (ISO 26262)
- Knowledge about electrical propulsion systems
- Ideally knowledge about electrical circuits and electrical components
- Ideally work experience with model-based functional development (Matlab Simulink)
- Fluent in English and a good command of German
- Entrepreneurial and innovative approach, enthusiasm and enjoyment of team working
You get an exciting position in an international environment, interesting benefits and competitive rates of pay that reflect your qualifications and experience. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 3.654,64 gross/month. Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.
Apply now Recommend job