Metal & Aluminium
- Responsibility for the entire purchase of components and production parts made of aluminium
- Obtaining and comparing quotations and negotiating price and delivery conditions
- Assessment, selection and development of national and international suppliers
- Continuous improvement of costs, quality, adherence to delivery dates and innovation performance
- Optimization and adaptation of the purchasing strategy for the commodity group aluminium
- Interface function between suppliers and the R&D, production and quality management departments
- Completed technical education or studies (HTL, FH, university)
- Several years of professional experience in the purchasing of metals or aluminium in the automotive industry or in an international industrial company, alternatively professional experience in aluminium processing.
- Very good understanding of technical products and global supply chains
- Confident appearance and strong negotiating skills in German and English
- SAP or other ERP experience advantageous
- Willingness to travel
You will receive an exciting position in an international company with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position is EUR 2,967.26 gross/month according to the very attractive collective agreement of the metal industry. An overpayment is possible, depending on your qualifications and experience.
Apply now Recommend job