Developer Functional Software (m/f)
e-Mobility, engine & gearbox
- Development of functional software for the control of electric drives, combustion engines and intelligent transmissions
- Development and integration of software modules in Matlab/Simulink
- Validation and pre-calibration of ECU software on the test bench and vehicle or in a virtual environment (MIL, HIL)
- Project coordination (work packages, deadlines, costs, supplier and customer management)
- Helping to design the functional safety process according to ISO26262
- Successfully completed technical studies (FH, university) in electrical engineering, mechatronics, physics, software development, automotive engineering, etc.
- Understanding of electrical and/or combustion engine drive technology
- Know-how in the field of functional safety (ISO26262) and management of software projects is an advantage
- Very good English and good German knowledge
- Proactive personality with enthusiasm for eMobility
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 3,390.26 gross/month.
Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.
Apply now Recommend job