Developer Functional Software (m/f)
- Supporting projects from the concept phase through to start of production
- Requirements definition as well as development of the functional software for E-power trains (E-machine, inverter, battery management, HMI)
- Function validation and precalibration at the test bench/in the vehicle
- Project coordination (work packages, deadlines, costs, supplier and customer management)
- Co-design of the functional safety process according to ISO 26262
- Full technical qualifications (university of applied sciences or technology) with focus on electrical engineering, mechatronics, informatics, etc.
- Knowledge about electrical power trains or in the small and low voltage range as a plus
- Relevant work experience with model-based functional development like MATLAB / Simulink is an advantage
- Good command of English
- Team working skills, commercial acumen and approach
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 3.429,84 gross/month.
Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.
Apply now Recommend job