Developer Embedded Software (m/f)
Control Unit Powertrains & Transmissions
- Supporting projects from the concept phase through to start of production
- Validation and precalibration of software at the test bench/in the vehicle and in a virtual environment (Model-/Hardware in the Loop)
- Embedded Software Engineering for control units (C/C++)
- Development and illustration of the software development process
- Establishment of infrastructure programs (.Net/C#)
- Generate Flashware for control units
- Full technical qualifications (university of applied sciences or technology)
- Ideally experience in the development of control units-application software
- Knowledge of C/C++ for the area of application “Embedded Systems”
- Knowledge of C# is an advantage
- Team working skills, commercial acumen and approach
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 3.558,55 gross/month.
Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.
Apply now Recommend job