Development Engineer E/E (m/f)
Engine & Gear
- Development of electric/electronic components for modern combustion engines and transmissions
- Project Engineering – concept development for electrical systems, supporting projects from the concept phase through to start of production
- Requirements engineering – direct communication with international customers and suppliers
- Validation – component testing and approval
- Modelling - fit-stretch modelling, simulation and general advice
- Completed technical studies (FH, university) or HTL with relevant professional experience, focus of training in the fields of electrical engineering, mechatronics or automotive engineering
- Ideally experience in the automotive industry, ideally with E/E
- Knowledge of electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) advantageous
- Good command of English
- Strong communicative, team-oriented personality with independent working style
- High motivation and enthusiasm for development activities
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 3.429,84 gross/month.
Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.
Apply now Recommend job