Electronic Engineer (m/f)
- Design and development of electrical and electronic components for modern combustion engines and drive train
- Requirements Engineering - functional clarification and definition of technical requirements with international partners
- Project engineering - technical concept definition, compliance with cost targets and confirmation of quality
- Design validation - definition of validation test plans according to international standards, confirmation of functionality and durability based on this validation plan
- Modelling - Definition of requirements with support of modelling and simulation.
- Completed technical studies (FH, university) or HTL with relevant professional experience, focus of training in the fields of electrical engineering, mechatronics or automotive engineering
- Ideally experience in the automotive industry, ideally with E/E
- Solid knowledge of engine technology
- Knowledge of electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) advantageous
- Good command of German and English
- Strong communicative, team-oriented personality with independent working style
- High motivation and enthusiasm for development activities
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 3.390,26 gross/month.
Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.
Apply now Recommend job