Designer Predevelopment (m/f)
- Creation and supervision of innovative engine and transmission concepts in the field of predevelopment as well as creation of 3D-designs, assemblies and drawing approvals in the PLM-system
- Participation in the development process of new technologies and responsibility for their innovation, function and cost assessment
- Collaboration in a small team, responsibility for the own scope and close cooperation with thermodynamics, mechanics and IP engineers
- Professional management of external design partners and act as an interface to other areas of research and development
- Completed technical education (technical college, university of applied sciences or technology, university)
- Minimum three years relevant professional experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of the function of internal combustion engines
- Very good knowledge of PTC / Creo Parametric and good computer user experience
- Team player with enthusiasm, diligence and commitment
- Entrepreneurial and analytical thinking
- Willingness for business trips
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 2.632,31 gross/month.
Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.
Apply now Recommend job