Business Development (m/w) Strategic Management
- Analysis, elaboration and conception of management issues as a basis for discussion and decision making for top management
- Sparring partner function for the management and support in the conception of strategic projects
- Preparation of KPIs and creation of benchmarks (competition, internal business, M&A, etc.)
- Preparation, logging, monitoring and follow-up of top management meetings
- Coordination of projects, planning and organization of strategy workshops
- Completed academic education (University, FH) in the fields of Business Informatics, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, International Management
- First relevant professional experience (ideally in strategy consulting)
- Excellent knowledge in preparing and presenting results and creating presentations
- Very good German and business fluent English skills
- Enthusiasm for technology, global mindset, entrepreneurial thinking, affinity for numbers, assertiveness and high communication skills
- Absolute discretion in dealing with company-relevant and critical information
- Basic willingness to travel
You will receive an exciting position in a leading international company with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position is EUR 2.960,87 gross/month according to the very attractive collective agreement of the metal industry.
An overpayment is possible, depending on your qualifications and experience.
Apply now Recommend job