Trainer Apprentice Workshop (m/f)
- Imparting professional know-how to young people and acting as role model
- Support for apprentices and contact persons for technical and personal questions
- Plan - Do - Check - Act: Incorporation of continuous improvements in daily business
- Design of our training concept through pedagogical and didactic further development
- Completed vocational training in an electrical engineering/mechatronics profession and several years of corresponding work experience
- Training as foreman or HTL as well as trainer examination as a plus
- Basic knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics and SPS
- Good skills in the pedagogical and didactic field, as well as experience in caring for young people
- Experience in project management and workplace organization
- Good command of English
- High level of communication skills, contact skills and social competence
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 2.644,20 gross/month.
Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.
Apply now Recommend job