Developer Functional Software (m/f)
Your work will include:
- Supporting projects from the concept phase through to start of production
- Requirements definition as well as development of the functional software for E-power trains (E-machine, inverter, battery management, HMI)
- Function validation and precalibration at the test bench/in the vehicle
- Project coordination (work packages, deadlines, costs, supplier and customer management)
- Full technical qualifications (university of applied sciences or technology) with focus on electrical engineering, mechatronics, informatics, etc.
- Knowledge about electrical power trains or in the small and low voltage range as a plus
- Relevant work experience with model-based functional development is an advantage
- Knowledge of C/C++ for the area of application “Embedded Systems”
- Good command of English
- Team working skills, commercial acumen and approach
We can offer you an exciting position in an international environment, interesting benefits and competitive rates of pay that reflect your qualifications and experience. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 3.429,84 gross/month.