IT System Administrator (m/f)
Telecom and Network
- Responsibility for the entire telecom & network area as well as ensuring operational readiness (LAN and WAN, VLAN, MPSL, PBX, smartphones, hard & soft phones)
- Optimization and further development of the IT infrastructure area
- Planning and design of IT projects
- Support and cooperation with other departments in the department
- Collaboration on global IT projects
- Completed IT training or technical training with several years of relevant professional experience in the telecom & network sector
- Experience in IT environment (networks, client-server infrastructure)
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- High communication skills, social competence and ability to work in a team
- Proactive and solution-oriented working style
- Basic willingness to travel
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 3.301,13 gross/month.
Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.
Apply now Recommend job